Jul 18, 2019
Program Code: 361A
CIP Code: 52.0203
General Education Requirements (44 Hours)
The following 16 hours of major requirements can also count in the General Education Program:
- R C 1000 and R C 2001 (6 hours) count towards the General Education Writing Across the Curriculum requirement
- MAT 1035 (3 hours) and 1 hours of ECO 2100 fulfill the General Education Quantitative Literacy requirement
- ECO 2030 and ECO 2040 (6 hours) count towards the General Education Liberal Studies Experience requirement
COB Admission Requirements (27 Hours)
2.5 cumulative GPA (based on 12+ graded hours at ASU), 60 earned hours and completion of the following:
See www.advising.business.appstate.edu for link to test information
COB Lower Level Core
2.0 average required; Minimum grade of “C- required in each course
Students cannot be admitted to the COB with any outstanding grades of “I”.
*MAT 1035 , ECO 2030 , ECO 2040 , and one hour of ECO 2100 already count in Gen Ed.
Additional COB Core (25 hours)
2.0 average required
*A senior check and, for students graduating in the term in which these are taken, a graduation application, must be completed prior to registering for courses indicated with an asterisk.
Global Issues Requirement
Met within the other degree requirements - does not require additional course work
The Global Issues requirement can be met by satisfying one of the following:
- International business course (See list below)
- Business summer study abroad (minimum 3 hours)
- Semester long study abroad for credit
- Full-time 400-hour minimum international internship for credit
- Foreign language courses at or above the 3000 level
International Business Course
Other Prerequisite Information
Students must have 54 hours to take 3000 level COB core courses and 84 hours to take any 4000 level COB course.
In addition to other prerequisites, a minimum grade of “C” in a WID course is required prior to taking any 4000 level business courses.
No more than five business courses at the 3000 level or above, including graduate-level courses, can be taken by students not admitted to the COB.
*** IN ORDER TO GRADUATE, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT MAJORS MUST ACHIEVE AN AVERAGE GPA OF 2.5 IN THE FOLLOWING 21 HOURS OF REQUIRED AND ELECTIVE 3000/4000-LEVEL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT COURSES. ***
Required - Supply Chain Management (12 Hours)
SCM Electives - (9 Hours)
Choose nine hours from the courses below
College of Business Electives (3000/4000 Level) (6 Hours)
(cannot use FIN 3010 or MGT 3010 )
Free Electives (15 hours)
- 2 hours any level outside of the COB (university requirement)
- 13 hours any level inside or outside of the COB (cannot use ACC 1050 , FIN 3010 or MGT 3010 )
Total Required (122 Hours)
(94 hours major requirements/electives PLUS 44 hours Gen Ed requirements MINUS 16 hours of major requirements already counted in Gen Ed)